Friday, October 17, 2008

My nomadic life

Sometimes i think i had a most nomadic life among the students at my age.
I've been moving through lots of places, and now i'm just so used to it I just can't stay and live a quiet life.
If I get to live in one place over three years, my body tells me that i must move on to another place.
I think i'm becoming a real nomad.
But i like this kind of life. The newspaper says that most people doesn't usually go over than 30kilometers from their homes. It says people usually live in small areas through their lives.
Thanks to my also- nomadic parents, I was able to see more and get lots of experiences from visiting and living in many different places. I think those stuff in my past effects me most in my present behaviors and ways of thinking.
Now, I'm more serious and formed with my ways of thinking about life.
Also, I lived in one place for four years and now, I'm growing up.
But everytime when i'm in face to face with lots of hard problems and decisions to make, those experiences in my past helps me and give me strengths to overcome those situations.

1 comment:

eLearning said...

RyeoWon,

This looks pretty good. I've made some corrections for you, changing some of your word choice and grammar.

Sometimes i think i've had a most nomadic life, perhaps moreso than other students my age.
I've moved to and from lots of places, and now i'm just so used to it I just can't seem to stay in one place and live a quiet life.
After three years of living in one place, my body tells me that i must move on to another place.
I think i'm becoming a real nomad (consider the word vagabond).
But i like this kind of life. The newspaper says that most people don't usually travel more than 30kilometers from their homes. It says people usually live in small areas throughout their lives.
Thanks to my ever nomadic parents, I was able to see more, and get lots of experiences from visiting and living in many different places. I think my past experiences effects me most in my present behaviors and ways of thinking.
Now, I'm more serious, and I have better developed my ways of thinking about life.
Also, I lived in one place for four years and now, I'm growing up.
But everytime i'm face to face with lots of hard problems and decisions to make, those experiences in my past help me and give me strength to overcome those situations.